Monday, August 8, 2011


So the day finally came; when I travelled to Paris.
Luckily the seats in front of me where empty, so I could change seats; otherwise I don’t think I would’ve been able to make it. I was kind of surprised, since I didn’t really cry at all while traveling, don’t know yet, if it was because I still hadn’t fully realized the idea, or might be that I am growing up,(its probably the first one, but oh well) either way, it was good flight.
Once at the airport, it was so easy, I just follow the signs in English, and at the taxis, just showed the address, and that’s It, I think I hardly said a word and made it ok to where I will be living.


Here is a picture of me, just as I arrived to Paris. The girl that leased my the room, was really nice welcoming me, and so far looks pretty easy going. After the airplane I had the worst time most of the day because my ear kept feeling stuffed, and it hurt, but either way, I could resisted and went outside to walk a little, and to go see where my school is.


Even though I didn’t feel well, I was so excited to be physically at the school, but yet I still have a hard time believing I will be attending in less than a month. I mean, I think I never really thought it would be possible for me to be doing this, yet God is so good to me, that he gave me the chance to do this, and not wonder when I am old, what could’ve been.

After I came back from my walk, so in my desperation I went to the pharmacy hoping to get something for my ear, and here is where I really began my adventures with the French language. I read to always try to speak in French even though you know nothing, it said it will go a long way since people will appreciate the effort, so I did, and I trust it was funny. I go into the place, saying “Bonjour, excuze moi, je parle un peu francaise…mmm…adjourhui (or how ever it is spelled)….avion”, and then I pointed to my ear and made a face of pain. The guy looks at me, and says “Ohh yes, here, put 4 drops 3 times a day” in English, after he heard me try to put two words together, anyway he gave me the drops, and I came back to put them immediately, to my good luck they work!!

Anyway I am sooo excited, and so tired at the same time, since I didn’t really sleep at the airplane, and haven’t all day, hoping I can get a full night sleep.

Let’s see what there is for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips